- History orgin Persia, Currently Iran. Long been apart of the people. Every village has own breed and distinct characters of pigeon.
- Flying style very slow to slow to medium flying speed. Kit Fliers, also solo fliers. Long hours of flight time 4+ hours- all day fliers. Tumbling vertical. Smooth landings some dives. Competition are held for long hours of flight. Apperance-Head- very round and big heads short to medium sized beaks.
- Flight feathers reaching tip of tail, in some bloodlines even passing tail feathers
- Tail long feathers usually 12 feathers
- Eyes Pearl, Orange, Yellow, Bull, also two different colors
- Crest of Iranian must be pointed.
- Feet plain sometimes with short muffs.
- Colors and Markings grizzles, splashes, prints, saddles, almonds, blacks, bluebar, Checks, baldhead, Color is not of great importance as long as pigeon is a strong flyer.